To send an ecard:
1. Visit one of our tree planting projects to choose the region where you want to plant the trees.
2. Once you are on the project page, choose the number of trees you want to plant (by using the “Trees Planted” dropdown and the QTY box)
3. Click on the green "Gift These Trees" button
4. Fill out the ecard fields:
- To: recipient name and email address
- From: you can enter either your name, your company, your family - whoever is sending the ecard!
- Card Title: the card theme, such as "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Holidays"
- Greeting: your personal message to your recipient
- Ecard Delivery Date: choose the date for the recipient to receive the ecard
5. Click “Add To Cart”. You can either add more ecards to your cart, or proceed to checkout!
Yes, as many as you want!
Complete and add your first ecard to your cart, then head back to any project page to add another to cart.
The ecard will not state how many trees were planted.
If you would like it to notify your recipient of how many trees you planted on their behalf, please include this in your greeting.
If you would like to receive the ecard and pass it along to your recipient yourself, you can enter your own email address in the “Recipient Email” field. You will be sent the ecard, which you can then pass along to them!
Make sure to still enter their name in the “Recipient Name” field so the ecard will still be made out to them.